Electrical & Control System Engineer
Service is responsible for providing lifetime care for all equipment delivered by Siwertell. This includes refurbishment, delivering spare parts from small level indicators to large welded steel structures, inspections and more. The department works mainly internationally. Join us and become a part of our team further developing our way of working!
As Electrical & Control System Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities within Service:
- Be Siwertell’s representative on site during service and rebuild of existing electrical installations globally
- Take part in developing control system standards for Siwertell Service product portfolio
- Handling PLC and HMI systems
- Perform commissioning and start-up at the customers site in different countries.
- Producing electrical system specifications for quotations to customers in cooperation with Service’s Key Account Managers.
- Controls system responsible for customer projects assigned to the position including:
- Producing specification for control system and forming and verifying system
- Defining components included in the scope
- Scheduling manpower, tool demands etc.
- Attend FAT tests and validating suppliers documentation
- Monitoring budget and time schedules
Qualifications and personal characteristics
You are self-motivated, socially skilled, objective and analytic as well as curious and target oriented. You are able to cooperate well with colleagues, vendors and customers. You have a university or high school degree in Electrical engineering or similar or work experience equivalent and you have experience in calculating, designing and commissioning control systems. To succeed in the position you will have documented knowledge in PLC and HMI system and programming.
Our offer to you
This is an opportunity to work with an international business, in an evolving and changing environment, alongside colleagues from a range of disciplines. The location of the position is at our office in Bjuv, Sweden.
If you have any questions, please contact: Kari Leppänen, Siwertell Field Service Manager, tel +46 42 858 74 / e-mail email@example.com
Please submit your application letter along with your CV no later than 15th of December 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application